AgeofMagic
Welcome to the Age of Magic Forums, please fan the game if you have not already done so!
http://www.byond.com/games/Zagros5000/AgeofMagic!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AgeofMagic
Welcome to the Age of Magic Forums, please fan the game if you have not already done so!
http://www.byond.com/games/Zagros5000/AgeofMagic!
AgeofMagic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of suggestions for magic

2 posters

Go down

List of suggestions for magic Empty List of suggestions for magic

Post by OceanPurple Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:38 pm

Aura Caster
   I believe that instead of you know just naming the moves aura blitz aura blast and what not you can change Aura with the Element type Sand Blitz/Sand Blast. Ice Blitz/Ice Blast etc..
Skills:
Sand Skin covers the target in a sandish skin and lasts for said amount of seconds(will need a cap, based on mastery of skill) the user is slowed down for said amount of seconds.
Ice Skin covers the target in ice and freezes them, the target now has frostbite for said amount of seconds(will need a cap, based on mastery of skill), their damage is reduced by 30%
Sand Dome covers the user in a sand dome, prevents damage for said amount of seconds(will need cap, based on mastery of skill), user cannot move, cannot attack, and cannot use skills while in the sand dome.(it could be possible that said dome has said amount of hp, and can be broken by a player hitting it with magic abilities)
Ice Field covers a 7x7 area in ice. Anyone who is on the ice cannot control their movements while on ice(this does not count for the user of the skills)
Ice Fists covers the users fists in ice, enhancing their physical capabilities for said amount of time(may need a cap, based on mastery of skill) The users physical strikes are magical based while this skill is active, and physical attacks damage is boosted by 15%

Dragon Slayers
   I also believe that you should name the skills instead of Dragon Force or Dragon Rage or Dragon Art, it should be Lightning Dragon Art, Lightning Dragon Force, Lightning Dragon Rage. For Fire i could be Fire Dragon Force, Fire Dragon Rage etc..
Skills:
Lightning Skin covers the user in a yellow skin and last 15 seconds or until hit, when hit it paralyzes the target for said amount of seconds(could be based on mastery of skill, will need a cap) The Target cannot move, and cannot attack, and cannot use skills while paralyzed.
Fire skin covers the user in a red skin and lasts 15 seconds or until hit, when hit it burns the target for said amount of seconds(could be based on mastery of skill, will need a cap) The target can move and can attack, the target takes a small percentage of their hp for damage every second until skill ends.

Water Magic
Skills:
Water Skin covers the user in a water skin which lasts said amount of seconds (may need a cap, based on mastery of skill) The user is covered in a water skin, dampening all damage done to him/her by 25% also strengthens all water based moves the user uses by 10% while the skin is active.

Teleport Magic
Skills:
Teleport Dodge lasts for said amount of attacks(may need a cap,based on mastery of skill) The user dodges the next attacks. No damage is done to him.
The End.
Well this is all the suggestions i have for now, these are the ones i have thought of you can change them however you want if you do intend to use them though. I may post more suggestions if i end up thinking of some.

OceanPurple

Back to top Go down

List of suggestions for magic Empty Re: List of suggestions for magic

Post by Zagros (Rhyuke) Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:26 am

Thanks we'll consider this
Zagros (Rhyuke)
Zagros (Rhyuke)
Admin

https://ageofmagic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down